Showing all 2 results
Founded in 1858 by a Somerset family of wool merchants, the Price Brothers and Co. business developed 100% wool mattresses that were of such high quality, they became known as mattresses that you could truly ‘rely-on’ for a good night’s sleep.
And so the Relyon name was born out of a reputation for hand crafting wonderfully comfortable natural mattresses. Today our beds harness the skills of Relyon’s artisan rich pedigree and combine them with the finest natural fillings, perfectly engineered calico covered pocket springs and a host of bespoke tailoring options.
Approaching luxury comfort in a haute couture fashion sense, the Heritage collection is endlessly customisable and can be individually tailored to suit all your unique requirements, whilst delivering uncompromising elegance to any bedroom.
Relyon Chatsworth Heritage
- 1200 Centre Tied Pocketed Springs
- Cashmere and Silk layer - The softest cashmere hair and finest silk fibres blended into a durable insulation layer, providing a luxurious feel
- Cotton Layer - extra-long staple fibre cotton because of its incredible durability and super soft characteristics
- Anti Allergenic Layer - A layer of anti-allergenic fibre underneath the mattress fabric cover
- 2 Rows of side stitching
- Traditionally Hand Tufted with Felt Tufts
Relyon Hurley Memory Pocket 1500
- Pocketed springs
- Easy care – no turn mattress
- Mattress upholstered with a layer of pressure relieving memory foam, resilient foam and soft white fibre
- 3 Rows of side stitching
- Finished with Cool Comfort temperature regulating fabric
- Choice of divan bases